How to submit support items

Posted 10 years ago

neggs

Oct 2013
lvl 5: Goblin Ponch
Handling support items is pretty tricky so to ensure we understand you, please include all of the following items when submitting a support item:

- Page of the offending item
- Specifically what the problem is
- What browser are you viewing the site in

In the event that this is an account related issue, please use the contact form instead for ease of contact if sensitive materials need to be shared.

Otherwise, thanks for taking the time to tell us there was a problem. It's appreciated.

Neggs Network is not at all associated to the creators of the game and if your question is in regards to the game (instead of our website), please ask your question to the proper channels associated with the game. Thank you.
Posted 10 years ago

GypsyNuku-chan

Jan 2014
lvl 1: Loincloth
I don't have any problems (love this site!) But wanted to get ahold of someone. I was wondering if there is a way I can get the Gryphon and Swamp egg icons you are missing on the egg page so I can contribute in some way. Of course I'd want to insure they are in the exact same quality, size, style, etc as the ones you already have, so is that just something you are still working on?
Posted 10 years ago

Ferret

Mar 2014
Hi There,

I'm experiencing a problem on the Facebook version of the game (Browser is Firefox). Everytime I want to split a level 10 Lava Dragon in the Magic Lab I get a Server Error 1002 pop-up box, then the game goes back to before the dragon was split! I have tried several times to restart the game (hoping it will sort the problem out), as well as trying to update the browser but still the error keeps presenting itself. What should I do?

Thanking you in advance for your help,

Ferret
Posted 10 years ago

qwerty101

Apr 2014
There are hackers hacking your game as I said in your posts but the hack gives unlimited gold,food,and crystals so if you want to stop them from hacking which they will still hack it anyway I will give you the site where I found the hack its so if you need to sue these people you can but don't think that will stop them

Your customer

Jason Chad Kinsey
Posted 10 years ago

WightSage

Dec 2013
lvl 6: Giant Sideburns
Unfortunately qwerty most games have hackers. They even create sites that have visual walk throughs on how to hack. Being that we are not affiliated with Social Quantum, there is not much that Neggs Network can do about it. I know it's not fair to the honest players and it's definitely a co pout way of playing. That's their Karma. I have removed the link that you added to your previous post. We don't want to give ANYONE anymore bright ideas. Thanks for your concern :)
Posted 10 years ago

Grandmapaulie

Apr 2014
I was given the spring flower bed and was placing it Wifi problems happened and now I don't have the flower bed. How can I get it back. Also another breeding den, and evolution chamber, also more farms would be helpful. Thank you for your time. Grandmapaulie1
Posted 10 years ago

Grandmapaulie

Apr 2014
In my report setup I put wrong code Paulie49 is the correct one to yahoo
Posted 10 years ago

Grandmapaulie

Apr 2014
Love the game, but enjoy the neighbors more. They are becoming family members
Posted 9 years ago

Jeanrick

May 2014
I bought the double headed dragon yesterday and I only receive 1.5k gem and the dragon . Did not receive the food and gold . Any Idea what can I do ?
Posted 9 years ago

corazondeoso

Jun 2014
Is the a guide for this game? I can't find where I can get the areana and other buildings. And know one seems to answer any of the posts that people post here. Are you only supposed to be witty when posting here? Is this site only for people to joke around and won't get an answer?
Posted 9 years ago

Dovahkiin

Jul 2014
okay guys. i have been playing dragons world for a long time on my samsung galaxy tab 7.7. few days ago when i tried to play Dragons world out of nowhere A message pop's out saying,'connection error. The application cannot download data.It's probably due to your network security settings.' i really like this game,could someone give me a solution for this problem? thx :D
Posted 9 years ago

rmw3

none yet
Jul 2014
I started the game on a Galaxy S3, then added it to my Asus tablet, THEN started playing on my PC and have no problems. All three devices are synced and which ever one I play on picks up right where the last one left off. (For the record, you can only play on one device at a time. The game WILL log you out if a second one is accidentally started, even if you're in the middle of a battle!)

My son's Galaxy S1 will not play the game, so he started it on FB, but when we tried to add it to his tablet it will not sync. It makes him restart from zero.

Is there is any way to sync his tablet with his FB?
Posted 9 years ago

rmw3

none yet
Jul 2014
*edit to previous post*
When I click "Facebook Connect" it says, "This Facebook profile has already been used for another game in Dragons World. Would you like to use it for the current game?"
Does that mean it will reset the PC game (level 17) to match the tablet (level 4) or reset the tablet to match the PC?
Posted 9 years ago

grande

May 2014
Regarding the Samurai Siege base builder: Castle level 10 has been out for some time now, is the builder being updated to accommodate C10? Love the site, hope to be able to continue using it. :)
Posted 9 years ago

mikemonkey

none yet
Aug 2014
Useing a phone to play DC where can I go to buy dragons that are not breedable ?
Posted 9 years ago

mindwing

Mar 2014
I have been playing dragon's world for a while--am at level 24 now. I have a new chromo tablet. I've played dragon's world on this type of tablet before, and it isn't the greatest, but it works. On this new one I get to see the messages and the new dragon offer, but before the dragons appear in the habitats it turns off and sys google play stopped. Is this an issue with the game, google play or the tablet? Is there any way to know?
Posted 9 years ago

remeccan

none yet
Dec 2014
I am playing on a kindle. I think it is missing features that other is offer. Am I correct?
Posted 9 years ago

bk_julius003

none yet
Mar 2015
how do u get stuff at this site plz help
Posted 8 years ago

Tweeety127

none yet
May 2015
I just got a new dragon from the spinning wheel.....it is a Summer Solstice dragon and takes 13hrs. in the nest.
Posted 8 years ago

19Dragon86

none yet
Jun 2015
I have 7 dragons that aren't in the catalog. Is there a way to add them to your list?
Posted 8 years ago

darkangel464

none yet
Jun 2015
I have no issues with the game nor the site, however I simply wanted to add a little information. I had bred Night(black) dragon with Light(white) , it took a few times, and resulted in a mysterious egg I could not find. Finally when it hatched I discovered that it was a Disco dragon. I didn't see it on your list so simply adding information. Have a pleasant day.:)