Can't connect to Facebook

Posted 10 years ago

thepixelchik

Feb 2014
lvl 1: Loincloth
Hi, I am using a Samsung S3, I downloaded the app to my phone. I am connected with Google plus but when I try to add friends via facebook it just restarts the game but doesnt connect me. Ive tried uninstalling and reinstalling but it didn't change anything. I got invites on facebook from my friends but when i click in the invite it just takes me to the app in the google store and i have the option to open or uninstall it but I ca't add friends. So I thought maybe I could log in on my pc on facebook but when I tried that it just made me make a whole new game, I couldn't log in on my current one. So basically all I'm asking is, what can I do so that I can add my facebook friends on the android app??? It's driving me crazy!!!
Posted 10 years ago

saurob7060

Apr 2014
I have the same problem on my samsung galaxy note... i cant conect my facebook friends but it works fine on my samsung s4... please help me out... thank you in advance...!!!
Posted 9 years ago

happy88

May 2014
my phone is iphone4, i need help how to connect my Castle Clash in my phone with the one on FB.
Posted 9 years ago

swan

none yet
Aug 2014
My phone is nexus5 and can't join BB with FB. Could you please find a solution for me?
Posted 9 years ago

khazendar

none yet
Jan 2015
I have the same problem in samsung s 4 both in clash of clans and in boom peach
Posted 9 years ago

arpan roy

none yet
Feb 2015
I have the same problem in micromax unit2
Posted 9 years ago

jeanortega_

none yet
Feb 2015
I can't connect to facebook. I'm connected at google play store. But I can't connect to facebook.
I keep on pressing "Login to facebook"
Nothing happened. Please fix this.
Posted 8 years ago

old_man

none yet
May 2015
So, we have no fix for this or is it being ignored ?
Posted 8 years ago

Diana Garcia

none yet
May 2015
Yeah I have the same problem. All my monsters all gone now! This game was waste of time
Posted 8 years ago

freetrog

none yet
May 2015
I'm on a Samsung Note 4. It's incredibly annoying. You would think that a game designed specifically for a social networking site as dominant as facebook would be more judicious about fixing some of The game's basic functionality. Very disappointing.